AIM Joraco offers custom Heat Stamp Systems for uses across many industries, such as electronics, aviation, automotive, and medical device assembly. Our heat stamp systems can be tooled for applications, such as cutting, pressing, laminating, heat transfer, solventless oil extractions, heat sealing, and more. We have the ability to quote custom configurations to accommodate various set ups.
Highlights and Custom Press Features Include:
- Various Heat Stamp Models Provide Force Capability Between 25 lbs – 16 tons @ 100 psi
- Electric Heat Stamp Packages Available with Single or Dual Temp Controls
- Temperature Ranges from 0 – 400 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Work Area Customizable (4″ x 4″, 6″ x 6″, 8″ x 10″, etc.)
- Optional Upper Platen
- Convenient Compact Benchtop Press Units
- Clean Room Packages Available (Particulate, Noise Reduction, Corrosion Resistant, etc.)
- OSHA Compliant and Safety Controllers Included as Standard with ALL orders
We currently offer a standard Heat Stamp package that can be used for various applications but has found a specific niche in the oil extraction industry. Our heat stamping machines with electric heat stamp packages are a safe alternative to butane driven extraction methods.
**Now Shipping as specified below within 7-10 Business Days from order!
- 5000 lbs continuous force at 100 PSI
- 2″ Stroke
- 4” Open Height (6″ Optional)
- 4.25” Throat
- 1-3/8″ Ram with 3/4-10 Female
- 6” x 13” Ground Platen
- Fully Valved
- Includes Filter / Regulator
- Includes Standard SS-PB-18 Two Hand Controller
- Includes Heat Plate Package
– Top and Bottom 3″ x 5″ Dual Heated Plates
– Temp Controller Box